Our Historical past and Hand within the On-line Liquidation Course of
You’re studying this since you’ve heard about us, stumbled upon us, or have been trying to find us. Both method…we’re glad you’re right here! Allow us to introduce ourselves and take a second to interrupt down and clarify for you who B-Inventory is and precisely what it’s that we do.
We formally planted our roots over a decade in the past in 2008, however our story begins earlier than that. Our CEO, Howard Rosenberg, was working at eBay on the time, finest identified for its auctions and consumer-to-consumer gross sales when he acknowledged the identical want for business-to-business gross sales.
In 2004, Howard spearheaded and launched eBay’s Non-public Marketplaces group; non-public on-line auctions of business-to-business marketplaces for quite a lot of industries. This faction of eBay grew in a short time, and shortly it was operating dozens of marketplaces for giant well-known corporations.
Quick ahead to late 2008, Howard branched out and B-Inventory Options was born; working non-public marketplaces for 3 retailers: Walmart, Sam’s Membership, and Second Life. And now, B-Inventory at present operates non-public marketplaces for greater than 60+ retailers; promoting all kinds of stock throughout totally different classes, circumstances, and lot sizes. Our spectacular roster consists of 9 of the highest 10 U.S. retailers together with Costco, Amazon, Walmart, Dwelling Depot, Goal, and others.
What Does B-Inventory Do?
This is a vital query as we care about our consumers and wish to present a transparent clarification of our function on this on-line liquidation house. We like to consider ourselves as a matchmaker of kinds, an internet public sale platform bringing collectively sellers and consumers in a single clear place to promote and buy merchandise.
What B-Inventory Does:
- Creates customized on-line public sale marketplaces for retailers to promote their returned and extra items
- Gives consumers with direct entry to those returned, extra, and different liquidation items from main retailers by way of the retailer’s non-public market
- Cuts out a intermediary liquidator between prime retailers and consumers, permitting our consumers a direct channel to buy returned items, extra stock, shelf pulls, refurbished, and broken items
- Runs B-Inventory Auctions: a touchdown web page the place you may search throughout our community of retailer liquidation marketplaces by class, area, retailer, and even particular merchandise
- Manages our personal market, B-Inventory Provide: a web site the place you may supply smaller lot sizes of returned and extra stock from a whole bunch of sellers multi function place
- Powers the 1,500 every day auctions throughout our community of liquidation marketplaces
- Assists in coordination of logistics and delivery by way of our trusted third-party companions
- Handles fee processing between consumers and sellers
- Presents buyer help to our consumers all through the method
- Creates free instruments and academic assets for consumers getting began with liquidation stock
What B-Inventory Doesn’t Do:
- Bodily deal with, personal, or examine any of the stock from retailers. In different phrases, merchandise comes straight from the vendor.
- Present direct delivery of stock (we now have companions that deal with this)
Is B-Inventory Legit?
Sure! We now have been within the liquidation enterprise for a very long time now. Most significantly, we wish the totally different shopping for channels on B-Inventory to empower the world’s entrepreneurs and innovators of commerce such as you! On B-Inventory Provide, consumers who wish to get a style for liquidation stock can expertise the joys and fortune of the treasure hunt. On non-public marketplaces, you may safe stock from prime retailers and producers.
There’s all the time some threat concerned whenever you buy liquidation stock. Nevertheless, you may strike gold simply as rapidly! You’ll want to familiarize your self with how every retailer categorizes and teams its customer-returned tons. Whereas every retailer works to offer as detailed of an public sale lot manifest as attainable, it’s necessary to do your due diligence. Furthermore, product data discovered on the manifest like amount, retail worth, and merchandise quantity can be utilized in your analysis.
We would like our consumers to really feel snug and have a transparent understanding each step of the way in which. For no matter stock your enterprise is on the lookout for, we’re right here to assist! When you’re prepared to start out your shopping for journey, make amends for Shopping for Fundamentals: The way to Turn into a B-Inventory Purchaser Half 1. When you’ve got any questions alongside the way in which, be happy to contact us straight.