I’m presently difficult myself to stay with a $70 funds for our household of six (two adults, two teenagers, a pre-teen, and a child). This consists of virtually all of our breakfasts, snacks, and dinners + most family merchandise (toiletries, female merchandise, and many others.). Jesse and I normally eat lunch at residence. The youngsters have lunch in school.
For reside updates, you’ll want to comply with my Instagram Tales. See all posts on my $70 Grocery Funds right here.
After by chance spending an excessive amount of on groceries final week, I needed to get again on monitor by solely spending $65 on groceries this week.
We’re imagined to have icy climate and winter storms, so our retailer was actually picked over — particularly the produce. I couldn’t imagine that there was actually not one single banana left!
I discovered this turkey marked down. I’m going to make use of it to make Sizzling Pockets for dinner + sliders for the children’ lunches.
In order for you some salad inspiration, you’ll want to comply with alongside on Instagram Tales. I normally present my lunch salad each week day in tales!
I discovered these StoneFire Artisan Flatbreads marked down too $1.79 for 2. I had some pasta sauce + cheese within the freezer, so we used it to make coronary heart pizzas for Valentine’s Day.
I completely forgot to take a photograph of the entire groceries earlier than I put them away, so that you’ll simply must go off of the screenshots I took from my IG tales. (If you wish to see every little thing I purchased, you may watch my Faceboook Stay right here.)
Right here’s what I ended up shopping for on the retailer…
Kroger Procuring Journey
- Milk — $2.89
- Tub tissue — $2.39
- 2 packages bathtub tissue — $0.79 every
- 2 containers Cheerios — marked all the way down to $1.49 every
- 2 containers Ronzoni Pasta — $0.49 every after the digital coupon
- 2 containers Creamette Pasta — $0.49 every after the digital coupon
- 3 dozen eggs — marked all the way down to $1.29 every
- 7 yogurts — marked all the way down to $0.39 every
- 3 packages turkey — marked all the way down to $2.39 every
- 2 jars peanut butter — $1.25 every
- Stonefire pizza crusts — marked all the way down to $1.79
- Rice — $0.89
- Rolls — $1.09
- Frozen veggies — $1
- Water — $0.89
- Complete Grain Bread — marked all the way down to $2.29
- Apple Juice — $0.99 with digital coupon
- Potatoes — $2.77
- 2 baggage produce — $0.99 every
- Cantaloupe — marked all the way down to $0.99
- 12-pack Danimals smoothies — $2.50 with digital coupon
- Salad Mix — marked all the way down to $2.49
- Mushrooms — marked all the way down to $1.39
- Salad combine — marked all the way down to $1.69
- Carrots — $1
- Clementines — $3.99
- Apples — $3.99
- Complete with tax: $65.03
And I used to be actually excited that I virtually hit my $65 goal — simply $0.03 off!
Wish to study a few of my greatest ideas and tips for chopping your grocery invoice? Enroll right here for my FREE tip sheet on learn how to reduce your grocery invoice by $50 this week.